Saturday 28 May 2011

Denmark


The blog-mania has infected Abu Dhabi - Peter is the blogger technology mastermind - Gav makes sure no wrinkles or normal colored photos get posted !! Thanks for handing over your obsession to us! 



We handed over the place to the boys before deparing to Denmark, its not the first time Sam has just up and left them when they have flown from the other side of the world to visit her


its not too shabby in the business lounge, I can feed my new addiction (blogging) in luxury surrounds!




I was in heaven, quiet, alone and tucked up with a blanket watching a movie until....


someone was bugging me from behind, I kept turning around to find out who was annoying me continually...


And the head turning continued through the flight answering such questions as "what are you watching?" "What did you eat?" "When are we there?"
I forgot to slip her a sleeping tablet so Sam managed to stay awake for the entire flight lucky for me....

Ariel shot of Frankfurt from Sam's camera after I threw her out of the plane


as if the long flight wasn't enough we then took the rent a car (not quite the Audi we had in mind) to spend another 3 hours together in a small enclosed space....

Bridge linking Sjælland and Fyn ..was supposed to be the longest in the world until the Japanese managed to design and build the longest ever in half the time the Danes spent just building ours
Hours of endless "Sound of Music" scenery

We were told the Hansel and Gretel palace that awaited us would have a marker so we could find it.....



Brother in law giving us the warm loving greeting we were waiting in anticipation for...at least he had some clothes on!!! 



Little Danes are taught to be naked at an early age.......